Validate IT Success, Optimize Performance
For IT to be successful, it must have a method of monitoring operations, optimizing performance, and validating investments.
Be the hero. Command the network
With VIAVI Solutions, chart your path to business growth with award-winning visibility and assurance solutions from VIAVI.
ObserverLIVE is a fresh face in the VIAVI family. Part of the Observer platform, this intuitive software proactively assesses user experience with cloud and on-premises monitoring to troubleshoot problems and ensure network performance.
- Actively assess and improve end-user experience, on premises and in the cloud
- Cut troubleshooting and escalated calls with test insight to pinpoint problems
- Identify network performance issues and outages before they impact business
- Boost reliability of VoIP with proactive understanding of call quality
Apex™ is a stand-alone appliance that simultaneously collects and aggregates data from probes, NetFlow devices, and other collection agents. Combine Apex with GigaStor™ to gain longterm views of network and application activities.
- Prove IT success to management with robust reporting
- Assess application service availability at a glance
- Track cloud performance and verify SLAs
- Navigate from user-friendly dashboards to root cause quickly
- Resolve problems with intuitive workflows and Expert
Analyzer is often integrated with GigaStor, probes, and Apex to increase management performance power. It’s used with GigaStor for long-term data capture and in-depth analysis of historical events, forensics analysis, and stream reconstruction. Analyzer is paired with Apex for high-level or aggregate reporting, enterprise-wide reporting, and global alerting. It also connects with larger enterprise initiatives, including integration with IBM® Tivoli® and HP® OpenView®.
- Automate problem isolation and resolution with over … Experts
- Monitor application communications, errors, and response times
- Track VoIP and video performance quality on a per-call or aggregated basis
- Gain app-specific details across the enterprise
GigaStor is available in an array of form factors, network speeds, port counts, and capacities that range from . TB to over a petabyte. To ensure wire-speed and line-rate capture, all GigaStor appliances include the Viavi Solutions unique fullduplex Gen.™ capture card with multiple link support. There is also a software edition with GB or TB capacities that can be flexibly installed on a virtual machine or laptop. Analyzer integrates seamlessly with all GigaStor models to provide indepth analysis.
- Capture, save, and replay over a petabyte of data
- Obtain long-term analysis of performance and growth for capacity planning
- Rewind the network to troubleshoot intermittent issues
- Baseline and evaluate application rollouts
- Supports Gb, 10Gb and 40 Gb environments
OI converts data into actionable information through flexible reporting and intuitive mapping visualization. Its exceptional stand-alone polling capabilities can augment packet and flow data collected by Apex. OI delivers even greater management IQ, including functionality that locates correlations between seemingly unrelated events – saving hours of troubleshooting time and accelerating issue resolution.
- Easily assess impact of infrastructure performance on overall enterprise
- Correlate virtual resource and desktop performance with physical hosts
- Obtain network-wide monitoring of device and application performance
- Monitor cloud service metrics and health status
- Improve problem solving by isolating issue to application, network, or device
Observer Matrix™ Network Monitoring Switch is the perfect device to enhance the power of your monitoring appliances. Stop compromising on configuration or giving up on powerful features and functionality. With Matrix, quickly leverage all your legacy monitoring tools and get the right data to the right tool in a timely manner.
- Industry’s first rule-based interface makes packet manipulation and filtering a breeze
- Drag-and-drop GUI network-tool port connectivity provides the ultimate in flexible traffic flow configuration, visualization, and management
- Cost-effective design means pay for only those monitoring resources you need while making 24 port expansion simple
- Selectively directing & passing only critical traffic making the transition to 10 Gb less painful
nTAPs™ are passive devices installed on critical links for 24/7 access to traffic without disrupting data flow. They keep traffic flowing even when power doesn’t. With streamlined form factors and an array of configuration options, nTAPs feed network analyzers, monitoring tools, and security devices while decreasing the risk of dropped data. Quick to deploy and economical to implement, network nTAPs provide devices with the comprehensive visibility needed for optimal performance management. nTAPs Hardware Appliances