Optrics Engineering is a division of Optrics Inc. Optrics Inc. is licensed to practice professional engineering in the Province of Alberta under the Engineering and Geoscience Professions Act of Alberta. To learn about APEGA please visit www.APEGA.ca.
1. Content; Copyright and Trademark Notice. All media (downloaded or samples), software, text, images, graphics, user interfaces, music, videos, photographs, trademarks, logos, artwork and other content on the Site (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, selection, arrangement, and coordination of such Content on the Site is owned or licensed by or to Optrics Inc., and is protected by copyright, trade dress, and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights laws.
2. Use & Disclosure of Your Personal Information. You must disclose certain Personally Identifiable Information to use our Site, register, download trial software and make purchases. As a condition of making any purchases of any products and/or services or conduct any transactions, you represent that you have first read these terms and conditions and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Information collected on this site will NEVER be shared nor sold to 3rd parties or anyone else outside of our organization.
While Optrics Inc. takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL OPTRICS INC. OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY’S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OPTRICS INC. WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
3. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. Each time you make a purchase through our Site, download trial software, contact us through one of our forms or through our online chat service you grant permission for Optrics Inc. to contact you at your e-mail address. To stop receiving our marketing emails, please follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
4. Conditions of Sale and Payment Terms. Prior to the purchase of any goods or services on our Site, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including all of the following: (i) your name as it appears on the card, (ii) your credit card number, (iii) the credit card type, (iv) the date of expiration and (v) any activation numbers or codes needed to charge your card. By submitting that information to us, you hereby agree that you authorize us to charge your card at our convenience but within thirty (30) days of credit card authorization. Optrics’ product return policies are set by each underlying manufacturer’s return policy. As a condition of sale, you the customer agree to be bound by the manufacturer’s return policy specific to the item(s) being offered for evaluation or purchase. For specific information please contact your account representative.
6. Leasing. We now offer leasing options for purchasing your new product. Qualified customers will have the ability to lease their purchase with convenient and powerful financing options. You are provided with the flexibility, quick response, and simplicity you need with quality customer service during your financing term.
Why Should I consider Leasing? Advantages of Leasing:
- Leasing provides total financing. Generally no down payments are required, and lessees pay no extraneous tax, delivery, warranty, or other miscellaneous costs. All costs associated with a purchase can be included in the lease, including delivery and installation.
- Leasing conserves working capital. Leasing leaves lines of credit at other financial institutions free for cash-flow purposes, investments, unsecured loans, or unexpected emergencies.
- Leasing overcomes budget limitations. Most companies are hampered by capital budget limitations from time to time. Leasing allows businesses to acquire new equipment with easily affordable rental payments.
- Leasing provides security against equipment obsolescence. Upgrade and trade-in options can easily be added to a lease agreement. In addition, there are no risks of equipment ownership, and lessees will never be required to resell or remarket obsolete equipment.
- Leasing can offer tax savings. When properly structured, monthly lease payments may be fully tax deductible as an operating expense. This savings results in a lower after-tax equipment cost. Contact us to discuss tax advantages applicable to your specific situation.
- Payments are a fixed cost. Monthly lease payments remain the same for the life of the lease, even if interest rates do not.
- Leasing provides a faster return on investment. Revenues or savings created as a result of the equipment during the first month often will be in excess of the monthly lease payment, thereby providing an immediate return on investment.
- It is important to note that the common thread in each of these benefits is flexibility. Lease payments and terms may be structured based on a businesses particular need. Equipment leasing can be an extremely valuable financial tool for growing businesses while staying competitive in today’s marketplace.
A minimum total purchase value is required for leasing options. Not all customers will qualify for the leasing program. Please contact us to see if you qualify for our leasing program. Please Note: All Leasing options are provided by third party equipment leasing companies.
7. Order Acceptance Policy. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Optrics Inc. reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Optrics Inc. further reserves the right any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. Your order will be deemed accepted by Optrics Inc. upon shipment of products or performance of services that you have ordered, or upon the completion of the license and delivery of a Digital Download, as indicated by our servers. Title to goods and all risk of loss passes to you upon delivery to the common carrier.
8. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. Optrics Inc. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. Optrics Inc. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Optrics Inc. shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
9. Modifications to Prices or Billing Terms. OPTRICS INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO CHANGE ITS PRICES AND BILLING METHODS FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING ON THE SITE OR BY E-MAIL DELIVERY TO YOU.
10. Service and Support for Goods Sold. All requests for technical service and support should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, SOFTWARE, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS. “. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, OPTRICS INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE OPTRICS INC. SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.