A10 has three product families in its portfolio: the AX Series advanced traffic manager; the EX Series bandwidth management appliance with identity; and the ID Series network management appliances.
Note: Detailed product information available at: LoadBalancerSolutions.com
AX Series - Advanced Traffic Management
A10 Networks' AX Series is the industry's best price/performance advanced traffic manager - helping enterprises and ISPs maximize application availability through a high-performance and scalable Web Application Delivery Platform.
The AX's Advanced Core Operating System (ACOS) architecture has garnered the company numerous awards and is revolutionary by market standards due to Scalable Symmetrical Multi-Processing (SSMP).
ACOS includes an optimized multi-CPU architecture built from the ground up that leaps the competition in terms of load balancing performance, scalability and reliability. The AX family of server load balancers include a range of platforms that vary according to performance, price and hardware.
AX Series new generation load balancing appliances are available as integrated 64-bit offerings (with both 64-bit ACOS and 64-bit hardware) as well as 32-bit models.
- Revolutionary Advanced Core Operating System (ACOS) leverages modern architectures
- Tuned for multiple CPUs with multiple cores
- Industry's best SSL and Layer 4-7 price/performance - never sacrifice features for performance
- aRule scripting language for flexible traffic management
- Supports IPv4 and IPv6
- Carrier-grade hardware components
- Increases transactions per watt and reduces power requirements
- View AX Series Information
SoftAX Virtual Appliance
SoftAX, part of A10 Networks' award-winning AX Series Application Delivery Controller (ADC) family, is designed to meet the growing needs of organizations that require a flexible and easy-to-deploy application delivery and server load balancer solution running within a virtualized infrastructure.
- AX Series Virtual Appliance, a Software Application Delivery Controller (SoftADC)
- Full Application Delivery and Server Load Balancing feature set for application availability, scalability and performance
- Rapid deployment to virtualized infrastructure; no hardware to ship
- Flexibility to scale up or down, on-demand and cost effectively
- View SoftAX Series Information
EX Series - Bandwidth Management with Identity
A10 Networks' EX Series is the industry's only bandwidth management appliance with identity-based application visibility. By managing bandwidth and traffic with unprecedented user and application visibility, the EX Series helps organizations of all sizes secure, optimize and scale their network edge and perimeter.
By consolidating multiple WAN bandwidth management functions into one optimized management platform, organizations can greatly simplify their management of edge services, and increase performance and reliability for applications.
- Instant Application and User Visiblity
- Identity-based Application Visibility
- Bandwidth Reports with Identity
- Quality of Service
- Bandwidth Manager (QoS)
- Compression (site-to-site)
- Load Balancing
- Link Load Balancing
- Firewall Load Balancing
- Security, Scalability and Reliability
ID Series - Network Identity Management
Using a modular, agent-less approach, ID Series connects into multiple user directories, operating systems and networking devices, enabling a series of advanced identity management functionality.
The ID Series approach has drawn praise for providing multiple identity services on a single appliance, vastly reducing operational complexity and installation time.
- Appliance based solution to simplify Identity and Access Management (IAM) infrastructure
- Account data synchronization for simplified sign on and enhanced compliance
- User Self-Help Service to reduce costs associated with password resets and account updates
- Integrated authentication mechanisms to enhance and simplify security
- Instant IP-to-ID correlation to eliminate manual forensics and provide quicker resolution for critical network events
- Identity-based reporting & logging to help address network issues and meet regulatory requirements
- Full featured RADIUS with enterprise grade performance
- View ID Series Unit Information